Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy NaNoWriMo Eve!

I can't believe it's finally here, NaNoWriMo Eve! I am so excited to get started as this is my very first year participating in the ultimate writing challenge of 50,000 words in 30 days.

Yes, I'm so excited I feel the need to use a gif or two.

Any who, I finally narrowed it down to which plot I'll be using, you can take a look at my synopsis under Writing, I've got my outline and research together, all that's left, planning wise, it putting together an EPIC writing soundtrack. I am definitely someone who does not function well in silence, some type of background noise is a necessity but I find my best work happens when my ears are completely engulfed in music. Makes sense doesn't it? Creativity to help spur creativity. Once I've got my music together, I will be ready to WRITE!

BEHOLD, my magical pencil which shall produce 50k words of pure genius!

Are you guys done planning for NaNoWriMo or I'm dealing with a bunch of pansters here? Good luck everyone on the writing process and, please, add me as a buddy on the NaNoWriMo Forum. The only way we'll get through this is together! Happy writing!



No comments:

Post a Comment